The Association of Citizen Contractors Tanzania (ACCT) announces to hold its 6th Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Date: Thursday 27th & Friday 28th April 2017
Where: DAR ES SALAAM
Theme: “Sustainable development: Poor Participation of contractors in Association’s activities for the betterment of construction industry, what can be done?”
You are all welcome
Event and registration details call 0762 074 441 or Email email@example.com
In the meantime if you are interested in being a sponsor please contact us we will be thankful for your support.
Sponsors are recognized on our website and throughout meeting. All sponsorship donations are greatly appreciated and ensure that our event is successful.
1. Opening remark from the Chairman
2. Handing Study report on “challenges facing local contractors” to stakeholders
3. Receiving Annual report on activities of the Association
4. Receiving Audited Annual Financial Report of the Association
5. Discussion and way forward
6. General Election of Executive Committee Members
7. Welcoming and awarding certificates to new members
8. Appreciation and awarding certificates to members who devoted their time and resources for the welfare of our Association
9. Closing of the meeting
All members and stakeholders are encouraged to attend without missing.
Ms. ANGELA JOSEPH
Association of Citizen Contractors Tanzania (ACCT);
Sinza B; Mbutu street Plot no. 55; Block 4
P.O Box 14666; Dar es salaam; Tanzania;
Contact; +255 762 074 441